a few months ago a found a couple of these amazing skull bottle openers on one of my cast iron hunts. i cleaned them up, gave them a coating of primer, and then they sat sadly on a shelf for quite some time...
i knew that i wanted to paint them like day of dead skulls, but somehow the time to sit down and actually do it never came about. until today that is! this morning, over a few episodes of glee, i finally got down to business! i'm pretty stoked about how he turned out and i'm already drawing up plans for my next one!
hooray for productivity!
(you can see more pics of this little bugger HERE)